The successful and enthusiastic applicant will be joining a versatile and specialised dental practice which includes Endodontics, Paediatrics and Oral Surgery.
We are looking for someone to coordinate all aspects of front desk operations. Your average day will include assessing and booking in new patients, taking payments and balancing accounts, scheduling patients for the operating theatre and ensuring appropriate administration systems are in place and being followed at all times.
The position is full time (38 hours a week), Monday - Friday and hours generally fall between 8am and 6pm.
The practice is located in the heart of Crows Nest and is only a 10 minute walk from St Leonards train station.
The successful candidate will:
• Be flexible and able to cope with a busy environment
• Be highly organised and motivated
• Display initiative and an autonomous work style
• Have a high tendency to attention to detail
• Possess excellent communication skills, with a friendly and professional manner, at all times
Remuneration depending on skill level and experience.
Please email resume to email@example.com